Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Making up for Lost time...

WOW what a winter it has been! I'm just recovering from my 2nd illness, the first being a nasty cold and this weekend the flu -- YUCK!!! And we have all been really getting hit with storm after storm...#7 on the way.

School was canceled this morning because everything was covered in a thin (1/2") sheet of ice and by the looks of things out there now tomorrow will be another snow (ice) day. Walking to the barn was downright dangerous! I had to stomp each step to keep from going down...all the while my 13 year old is running and sliding---ahhh to be young and not afraid of breaking anything.















       ****************************************************************

As you know I have been following A Bowl full of Lemons and she continues to inspire me to clean and organize. Well when we were all home today I thought it was a perfect day to clean out the hall closet. I live in a home built in 1920 and closet space is at a premium so while it is still full -- it is organized. I started organizing my Household Notebook and will share all the ideas and details when I'm done.



{Before}

{After}

1 comment:

Darlene said...

WOW looks great ... the closet I'm speaking of ... NOT the ice! We always seem to get ONE GOOD ICE STORM before winter decides to exit so I guess this is it!
HOWEVER ... we had a dozen or so robins fluttering about the front shrubs this afternoon before the freezing rain started ... looking for shelter I guess.
Stay warm & safe!