Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stitches in time...

As many know I have many many interests; paper crafting, baking/cooking, reading, animals, family and so on.  Life is so short, shouldn't we try to enjoy as many "things" as we can?!  I used to sew alot when the kids were smaller.  I enjoyed home decor mostly.  Made all the curtains in my living room (there are 7 reg. size and 2 small ones), small lap quilts, speaker covers...things like that.  Also made a few outfits for Mo, some PJs for the family one year, too.

My sewing machine has been closed up in its cabinet for a few years now.  All I sew lately are buttons.  Kinda miss it actually.  My blog following list reflects my many interests.  This morning I happened on one who decided to turn her passion for creating into a business...as many women (and men) have done.  After all they say if your passionate about what you do, you'll never "work" a day in your life.  She has a great giveaway going so if you're curious why don't you stop over at the Princess' Blog  I'm planning on buying the Old Blue Eyes pin...very pretty!

Have a wonderful day everyone...take time to enjoy something your passionate about today, we never know what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: