Saturday, November 21, 2009

Biggest Loser...


As many of you know I have become obsessed with The Biggest Loser. I started watching it last year and am in awe as I watch these people not just lose weight but change their lives. I am especially inspired by Ali Vincent. She weighed in at more than 230 pounds and when she won was a mere 112 pounds. Incredible! If she can do it...I can do it. Fortunately I don't have that much weight to lose...but if I continue on the path I am it won't be long.


I have belonged to the Community Center for about 9 months. In the beginning I was going at least 3 times a week. Then baseball, school, work, etc...got in the way. I have been going again hit and miss. I know I have to make it a priority...for me! I feel sooo much better emotionally when I go. Today I was fortunate enough to be joined my buddy Jack, who works out regularly. He kicked my butt!!! I found muscles I didn't know existed, ran farther than I thought I could and had an absolute blast!!! We were at the gym over an hour and a half and it flew by. Oh if he lived closer I would be "smokin hot" by next summer :)


If I was brave (or stupid) I would post my own "before" picture to compare to the "after". But sorry...

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Good luck! I hope you reach your goal!