Friday, June 19, 2009

My company...

Any of you who know me...know that I am NOT a good sales person. However, I'm trying here to sell myself. Here goes...

I have grown up loving numbers (I know strange, huh). I used to sit next to my Grandmother, who was/is a bookkeeper, and beg to total up her columns on her adding machine. After driving her crazy she would allow me this honor to shut me up...Thanks Gram. This was where my accounting journey began. I went on to earn my degree in Accounting and Management at ITT Technical and started working in accounts payable and payroll. Then financial administrator. Then to round it out...taxes. I started my own company, MJ Business Solutions, about 3 years ago. We offer full-charge bookkeeping, payroll, business start-up, account reconciliations and taxes. And we offer it at affordable prices for the average business owner.

Recently I had the opportunity to reconcile guardianship accounts for a local attorney. Now this is my idea of fun...it's like a puzzle/mystery reconciling all those accounts and getting them ready for the courts. (I told you strange!)

I am looking to expand MJ Business Solutions. If you have a need for accounting services or know someone who does, please contact my office at 330-427-1211. I look forward to discussing how we can help you in a free consultation.

No comments: