Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog alert...

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted. Busy doesn't seem to cover it anymore. I feel the the tazmanian devil with one foot nailed to the floor. This morning is no different. I should be showered and ready to go to the drag strip...especially since I have to drive the rig...hubby has to work. To say I'm a bit nervous is putting it lightly! Hopefully I don't run over anyone, ditch the trailer or make a fool of myself...ok I guess making a fool of myself would be no different that usual :)

Anyway...I happened on a blog a few weeks ago that I absolutely love. As many of you know I have an "old soul". I love the days gone by. Clothes on the line, cookouts with friends, the country air, canning, horses, quilts...you get the picture! I've grown tired of my home and how everything looks, no character, just blah! I am so inspired by this blog I am going to have to find time to make some changes...following her inspiration.

Hope all is well with everyone...better go get ready to head out! Have a fabulous day and take the time to stop and smell the roses, or whatever happens to be in bloom around your home!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hang in there my dear ... better days ahead!! I'm headed right over after my commenting to check out the blog that has you inspired. If you decide to make some changes and need a helping hand, just let me know!!

Amy Johnson said...

I know what you mean about busy...I feel very stressed out myself. I long for just a quiet, peaceful, uneventful day. Even just going to the local post office today ended up being a big ordeal... a teenager backed into my brand new car! Of course, I lost it with her, and now I feel bad. There doesn't appear to be any damage, thank God.

Thanks for your comments about my graduation cards. Yes, of course you can use the layouts. I never have a problem with that. Plus, their not my sketches anyway. LOL!