Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside...



It's sooo cold outside this weekend. Mom helped me get revved up for the holidays when we went Christmas shoppping on Friday. I haven't done anything except buy a few gifts on "Black Friday", amazing huh...it's what the 7th of December?! So I told the kids we were going to get our Christmas cards made this weekend. So we drug everything to the kitchen table and in between the pancake breakfast at the church, a "quick" trip to WV and church service this morning I think we succeeded. Granted, it just dawned on me all of the things I didn't get done...check register for attorney, treasurers report for band boosters, just to name a couple...and Jon's band concert is tomorrow and my band booster meeting is Tuesday...but my cards are done!!! We made lots of cards, some money/gift card holders and even some tags. We had a good time singing carols and just being together. I guess I should make a list so I can keep everything straight.




By the way, does anyone know where I can pick up a couple extra hours?! haha

3 comments:

Darlene said...

The cards look awesome ... I can't believe you got that many done as busy as your weekend was!! I will definately talk to Santa about putting a few "extra hours" into your stocking this year, LOL!!! Love ya! MOM

Amy Johnson said...

This is what I need! Some little elves like yours to help me make my Christmas Cards. Would you believe I haven't even started mine yet? I have to get busy! I've only made a few for challenges, but I need about 40! LOL! Wish me luck.

Judy said...

The extra hours? I think we are all looking for those about now! Your cards look amazing! Can I come buy mine over at your table?

Thanks for your visit...and you go right ahead and use the mantel idea.