Saturday, October 11, 2008

Book review...


This is the best book I have ever read. I was hooked reading the forward. While it is a fictional book, it will make you think. We spend a lot of time with closed hearts. We don't volunteer at animal shelters because it breaks our heart to see them come in abused or have to be euthenized, we change the channel when they show starving children and turn a blind eye to the homeless. This book will help you open your heart and understand that giving really is better than receiving. After you read The Shack you will want all of your friends and family to have a copy.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

What a great write-up!! You've got me hooked ... and you know how much I read (NOT) ... might be a good wintertime project though! THANKS so much for sharing this experience!!!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Oh wow! I was just at small group at church & someone brought up this book. I took note to go get it---what a coincidence!